16 August 2015

Polka-ness !!










Dress : Padini /  Shoes : Boutique shop
Bag : Zara /  Glasses : Zalora
Necklace : H&M /  Lipstick : Russian Red

Hi all, as you know from my last post I got my hair colored and can't stop admiring them yet. It was obvious I would do a shoot ASAP and was necessary as well. So here it is, in a cute black dress with polka dots, something which has never been out of fashion and I guess it never will be. I love the cuts of this dress, like how it is designed that it made me feel so cool and comfortable plus it's made of a very soft cotton, hence perfect for this heat I have to deal with everytime I am shooting.
I am in love with this yellow bag( yes I bought a yellow handbag again ), I could not just resist to own it since my eyes fell on it, what I did not know was my husband equally loved it and he just picked it and walked to the cashier without a word with me. He was so sure I would not deny it and there were only 2 of those, and I just told him" I love it too". I got it on Monday and since then have not left it idle for a second, I am like that kid who remains attached to his new toy for a long time.

The thing about black dresse is that they are loved by every girl on this planet plus wearing it instantly brings a confidence to you. A black dress is in itself a complete look, it hardly needs other colors to accenuate it but accessories only make them more powerful. I love pairing blacks with gold/silver items the most, but this time I tried to bring a little spark of yellow to it.

Have a great week guys !!
xo, Kanchan


32 comments:

  1. nice dress. and i must say bag is looking so classy
    I will really appreciate if could you visit my blog and
    follow me. I will follow you back for sure :)
    Have a nice day!
    Diaries of a hidden Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Aruba for such a lovely comment !!
      Sure :)

      Delete
  2. I love polka dots. You look beautiful. I love your curls. Your husband is so sweet. He knows exactly what you like. That yellow bag is so cute.

    http://doreensstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you back!!!now i follow you on ,bloglovin google+ i hope you follow me too!!kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sure I did already, u can like follow my instagram and facebook page - Sapphireziva !!

      Delete
  4. Love your polka dot dress! Your bag is really cute too :)

    www.fineclic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've combined all the different colors together! You look beautiful!
    I couldn't find the gfc link on your blog but following you via BlogLovin!
    <3
    Shreya
    Bric-A-Brac.A fashion and lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks awesome! Just as stylish as your outfit. Polka dots are my favorite print

    Natalia | Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bag is indeed lovely same as the dress... :)
    Followed you on GFC! :)

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the yellow bag - it's my fave color and it adds a beautiful pop of color!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color combo, so cute.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that dress on you and that bag is such a fun, bright yellow! Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster award :) Here's the link to my post if you want to check it out! http://thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-liebster-award.html


    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun summer look! I love how you added the pops of color from your bag and shoes :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  12. Polka dots look great ! I like your lipstick shade ! Nice outfit
    www.elegant365.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing!
    http://jecellekate.blogspot.com/2015/08/flaunt-your-style.html

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts