19 August 2015

Clinique Even Better Skincare Range !!

Hi guys, I have been busy shooting blog pictures for last few days, that you will soon see on the blog,  my website is almost ready and shall be up by this weekend probably. So today I got a little lazy and thought of posting this, Clinique newbies that I bought last month at the mall, it's their new range - Even Better which are supposed to brighten and even the skin tone and correct the dark spots.


I only bought this once the salesgirl told me about it's benefits and things it claims to do for your skin. This came in a cute silver pouch and the contents are - Even better essence lotion, Even better dar spot corrector, Even better mositurizer and a free sample of even better makeup SPF 15 foundation.
I have used it for a month now and really like it for some reasons, with a few negatives of course.


I got these products inside a very cute silver pouch with the miniature samples - 30ml each, and trust me when I say they are still not finished and will last a few more weeks for sure.
I loved the white packaging and being a fan of Clinique I never miss out on any of their new range launched.


First is this Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion that is the first step in this skincare range to be applied after the toner. I love its consistency and a little fragrance that is has, it's little white or  you can transparent in color. I love how it softens my face and my skin feels hydrated when I use it, you just have to take 2 small drops in your palms and rub a little and pat it onto your face and neck.



 Second is the Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector that works as a serum and is used n the second step of this skincare range. It is a clear fluid and a very nice serum, it totally doubles the suppleness and softness of my skin and I apply it the same way as the essence lotion. I am already in love with this serum and definitely gonna buy it again. I feel clean and much fair after I have used it for a month, it does what it claims.


Third and not the last is the Even Better Brightening Moisture Cream Plus is basically the moisturizer to be applied after the serum. This cream is meant for skin ranging from very dry to dry combination but I feel very oily and sticky after I apply it, infact I sweat in the T-zone though I take a very little amount. So I do not use it that often as I already have their mositure lotion as my moisturizer. So I don't think I am going to re-purchase this item again, feels too sticky for me.

Love,Kanchan

8 comments:

  1. Love Clinique .. Their moisturisers are the best :)



    Chic Peachy Pink / Twitter / Instagram / BlogLovin' / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Clinique !!!
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Clinique products. So amazing. Thanks for sharing these.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Clinique products. So amazing. Thanks for sharing these.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great and cool post.
    Kisses

    http://bookletglory.wix.com/booklet#!Black-and-White/czlr/55d67b990cf2174523e2c131

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clinique is a great brand, love their products <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts