24 August 2015

Just a casual day.....






Shirt : Miss Cindy /  Shorts : H&M
Bag : Charles & Keith / Sunnies : Zalora
Ballerinas : Zara /  Bracelets : Various
Lipstick : The Body Shop


Hi everyone, I know it's been a while since I posted something, that is because I was on a holiday with my family(if you're following my Instagram) and wanted to devote all my time to it. I have a lot of things to share about my beach vacation/resort/photoshoots which I will be doing soon. Until then I wanted to blog about what I wore on the previous weekend to a movie.
Denim shirts are a huge trend these days and you can easily find them at any store you walk in, they not only bring a cool/chic statement but also gives an outfit a sexy edge. I had bought this shirt long ago at a store in the mall next to my house and totally loved it's design and the print. The pink ballerinas are a new pair from Zara and I love the comfort they provide. I have always been a ballerinas kinda girl rather than a sandals girl, I have a huge collection of them and I still want to buy them whenever I see an attractive color or design of it.
Now I will be sorting pics,cooking lunch and be working on my next post till then I hope you enjoy this look.
xo, Kanchan

27 comments:

  1. Look so fit on you. :)
    Visit mine on monsieurdaily.com (Bloglovin) or lookbook @jayawihendra
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pop of pink with your cute outfit!

    Our Life is Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blouse it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great casual look! That bag is just gorgeous!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot dear :D

    I really love your outfit but I'm in love with your bag :D

    I want to follow you via GFC but don't have the following option installed on your blog :(

    NEW OUTFIT POST | Black Is Always Classic
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Miguel, my website is undergoing some changes, so I'll follow and you can folow back !!

      Delete
  6. beautiful bag !
    would you like to follow each other on our blog ...?
    let me know --- >>> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/
    I aspect, a kiss: - *

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks girlies, I have moved my blog to - www.sapphireziva.com !!
      xo, kanchan

      Delete
    2. Thanks girlies, I have moved my blog to - www.sapphireziva.com !!
      xo, kanchan

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Check out my website - www.sapphireziva.com

      Delete
  9. Very nice casual day look. Love the pink flats.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts