13 August 2015

The Blonde Girl !!

Hi girls, thank you for such a wonderful response on my last post, I am overwhelmed and it encourages me to improve myself. I had been wanting to color my hair for a very long time, it's been a year since my last highlight. But it's always a hard decision for me to give my hair a new look or color, as I love them the most, and not just me but my whole famuly loves them. Nobody wants me to cut my hair short as they feel they are beautiful and I am lucky to have such long hair, so I do go for hair cuts but dont let the stylist play with their length ever.
Last weekend I cut my hair at Toni & Guy and my stylist not only just trimmed them but recuded their length as well. I did like it for that time, but felt a little said after I actually tied them before sleeping !! Anyways I look good, that's what my husband said :)
So this picture shows you my hair length until yesterday afteroon, I am not responsible for what you see later !!


There is a new trend going on in the fashion industry these days and that is - OMBRE HAIR, and I was very keen to try that on me, so after a little discussion with my husband I went on to search a nice hair salon for that in Bnagsar Village, it being the nearest happening place around my house.
I saw Shawn Cutler while walking towards the mall and was really impresses by the name, hence I entered and met up with a stylist. He suggested a nice color and explained me about the procedure, understanding what I wanted exactly, I was satisfied enough and agreed to go for changing my hair color.








After about 1.5 hours I got what you can see in the pictures, and I must say I LOVE IT !!
Hard part was to find the perfect color for my hair, as they are insanely black and the end result should be good. As you can see it took two to actually color my extra-long hair as he called it, but he could not stop admiring them as well. They used L'oreal products and it worked wonders for me, I have always used their shampoo/conditioner/hairmask for years now.

I think it was a great decision and one should always try something a little out of their comfy zone, experiment and enjoy life. I did it no matter, how my Mom or mother-in law is gonna react after they see this, because I wanted it. Sometimes it is important to not get influenced by others and take your own decisions coz you never know they might just be magical.


Oh and he is my stylist, the super talented Zein from Shawn Cutler who created my gorgeous blonde hair !!
Love the new ME :)
Let me know how you did something crazy like that, and girls go get your hair colored right away.

xo,Kanchan

37 comments:

  1. AAA You hair looks amazing, followed you on google+, bloglovin and instagram already:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new hair. You look so beautiful. Blonde suits you.

    http://doreensstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Doreen for a lovely compliment :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! You look amazing. Love the ombre hair.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your hair is.
    kiss

    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/08/good-for-you_12.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love your hair! so pretty! x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, love your new hair color. I cant seem to follow you on GFC, it won't show up. Follow me in any social media account and I'll follow back right away :)

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hair color :) Kisses from France, Sand.
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! Love your hair!!! Gorgeous lady!
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new hair !! Gorgeous <3
    www.elegant365.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Sindhura that's really sweet of u :)

      Delete
  10. Beautiful hair, bouncy curls. You look great.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful hair, bouncy curls. You look great.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg your hair looks amazing.. It really suits you :)


    Chic Peachy Pink / Twitter / Instagram / BlogLovin' / Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts