19 January 2021

Twinning with my girl.....

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Just in case I did not wish ya'll in time here's sending you warmest of wishes.

Delhi is currently chilling like literally in terms of temperature and winds, and I am not complaining instead I love it but the lazyness that comes with it ... lol. The feeling of not wanting to wake up, get out of bed, wash your hands, step out of he house or even stand in the room. All you want is to drink hot tea/coffee, snuggle in pj's all day, stay in bed with layers of clothing and blankets and eat hot noodles once in a while.

It rained after New Year's and then it got even colder, like for the first time around i am wearing four layers, I do not step out of the house without a cap and sometimes even wear another pair of pants over warmer.

Talking about that I recently  shared a video on my Youtube Channel about my fav comfiest warmer that is keeping me happy this winters, which is from Uniqlo and I shared how I styled it in a few ways. 

Click here.  


You all know how much I love co-ordinating my outfits with Nia and often Yogish, so here are some snaps from the day we were all wearing matching bottoms.

Btw are you a fan of winters or summers ???
















Have you seen my new REEL ON INSTAGRAM YET ???





No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts