22 January 2021

2021 goals !!

 Happy Friday, past few weeks have been quite busy and full of work commitments and therefore I did not have any time to write. But I was frequently posting on Instagram until it became too much of a pressure for me and started disturbing my sleep and life to some extent.

If you follow me on Instagram you might be aware I wanted to stay of of social media for a few days and just enjoy my life where I was not constantly posting stories, pictures, always creating content and stressing myself out over it. 

I just felt like I desperately needed to take that break, but as you know me being a blogger have some commitments with the brand and I cannot just disappear according to my wish so I had to return a little earlier than I planned to. 

But there are some positives and something I was able to gain during those few days of my SOCIAL MEDIA DETOX.

- I felt peace instead of being anxious at all times

- I was able to enjoy every moment much more than I used to, considering I did not have to bother about clicking pictures.

- I slept a little better, coz in the past I was always planning new things in my mind and be creative with each of my post/video to make it more relatable to you guys.

- I spent more time with Nia and my family in terms of just sitting with them for tea or talking about random things.

- I felt less stressed and much happier.

And I think I will be doing more of SMD in the future !!!


Some of the other things I plan to do this year are -

* Be positive, you don't know I am mostly negative and I know that's not good.

* Try and enjoy the moment and not worry over past problems and issues.

* Stay away from negative people, or vibes that disturb my mental peace.

* I will do more of what I love - create content, workout and write.

* I am not going to explain my actions anymore - I am done being nice and adjusting, it's time I prioritise myself.

* Eat healthy, workout more than I used to.


What are your plans for the year?? Tell me in the comments below and share what you plan to get rid off.



Love,

Kancchan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts