19 October 2020

Sunset & Coffee...

 


Monday & Coffee go hand in hand like - sand & sea !! You will get it better if you are a coffee person like me and can't go a day without it. 

Were you able to read my previous post? No worries, it only tells why Im this late in posting and where has this year gone like a wind.

Today I am sharing pictures from a random shoot we did on one of the flyovers in Delhi around 5pm after I had just picked up an Iced Vanilla Latte from the famous tea shop in Noida. And I loved it !!!

What I wore - Borrowed a tee-shirt from my brother Adi, obviously worn my own jeans, shoes & confidence :) Isn't that all you need ??



Never without a mask !!

















Stay tuned for a lot of outfits, travel stories and fun videos !! If you enjoyed my post, do not forget to leave. comment and let me know.

Love,
Kancchan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts