19 October 2020

2020 Unlocked !!

 Hello friends and all the readers it's been a while since I posted something or even sat down to write a blog post so this will be this year's very first post. 2020 has not really turned out to be the year I or anyone must have thought about, what happened in the world is beyond human being's imagination. 

Everything was going as it used to and then one fine day CORONA VIRUS aka COVID-19 came to existence and it's here to stay. It has affected lives in a way nothing could ever have and has been a challenge to the humanity. We are all aware of it's cons but I believe there's a lot that we learnt during this period. We understood simple pleasures of life, spent more time with family, tried hands on baking ,some learnt to cook, gave time to hobbies, indulged in healthy eating and yoga. These are some of the things people know but their busy schedule keeps them from making a habit.

My life this year has had its ups and downs, highs and mostly lows, joys and sorrows and I learnt a lot about people, relations and about myself. There has been a lot going on and it bothered me for the longest duration but now I have just come to terms with everything considering it to be God's way of teaching me something and accepted things as they are currently. I am living my life as it comes and taking every single day as another moment I get to spend with my family. 

The best and only way to be happy is to listen to your heart, speak your mind and not bother about what other's gonna think about you because it does not really matter. Try it and you will know !!

Now coming back to my blog, due to some reason I have lost my Domain and have even lost the data I had on my last blog - couturencoffee , including a few posts and pictures. But while I figure that out I decided to switch back to my very first website that was created when I started out as a blogger in 2015.

I have been traveling for the past few weeks and now I am back to Delhi after visiting - Belgaum, Bhopal, Rishikesh and Mussoorie. Many people asked me how we managed it during the pandemic and some raised questions and the only answer I have for all is - that we took proper safety measures, maintained hygiene and social distance, the only time we didn't wear mask was when we were not surrounded by other people.

I have uploaded Bhopal vlog on my channel and working on the next one, until then you can check out my photos and reels on my Instagram

It feels good to be back and blogging !!!!

Love,

Kancchan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts