5 December 2017

I love me a summer dress !!!!

Hello beauties, I just landed in Delhi yesterday and as much as I am happy about the cold here, I might have caused myself a little throat infection and fever. All I did was order a pepsi with lunch and next thing I know waking up to sickness. Hot caramel macchiato grande at starbucks plz.....

But that will not stop me from posting this look I shot before leaving KL and is my happy face look. why???
Fact :  Could not be any more happier that fitting into a 4 year old dress, could I ??
Yess, I wore it on my birthday in 2013.... !!

I was going through some of my old stuff and may be was convincing myself to throw a few that I don't fit into anymore, but I could not resist from trying a few pieces and guess what? they still fit.... :))

Enjoy the photos, and remember to never stop working towards what you want to achieve in life !!
It  could be a small as a goal of replying to an email or as big as going on a travel adventure alone.












Dress : Forever21
Sunnies : Versace
Necklace : Chanel
Flats : Michael Kors
Bag : Steve Madden
Lips : Nyx 



Catch up on my Instagram for the next few weeks, SAPPHIREZIVA !!
xo, Kanchan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts