16 December 2017

Beret is back.... !!

Hello from Delhi, it's so cold and chilly here right now, well as I expected and wished it to be. The only thing I did nit think f was that me and Nia would get sick right after landing into this pollution.
 I feel so bad for her getting cold/fever and not liking anything here in terms of food or for that matter the taste of milk, this has not been her best trip so far. As for me, I had a really bad throat and still coughing around the day but managing to get a few shoots done.

Here are the photos from one I did with my cousin sister last Monday and cannot get enough of how the photos have turned out, even though there was hardly any sun to be seen !! I am a big fan of cold weather and I also do love to dress up in overcoats, boots and gloves but I also cannot deny the fact about me being so lazy to get out of the bed until after 10. Having a cup of tea, cuddling up with Nia in cosy blankets and having a late lunch. I am sure gonna have some trouble getting back to my original one in Malaysia.

















Faux Fur sweater : Street market
Pants : Cotton on
Boots : Zara
Bag : Tory Burch
Sunglasses : Versace 
Lips : Nyx

Beret is my fav part of this look and I am glad that I could wear it here in Delhi since I wore it last almost exactly an year ago. Also those pants are the comfiest ever with great prints and pockets, I love me some husband choices often. They even go with anything from a simple tee shirt, to a kurta and can be taken from a casual to a party look in the simplest ways. I have been shopping around as well not only for the casuals but Indian wear that I will be soon showing off at one of the functions coming up next week in Pune. Let me know if you want me to vlog it for you guys and give and inside look of what all I wore and what fun we had.

Catch up on my Insta stories till then.
love, Kanchan

1 comment:

  1. Love you beret! The color combination in this outfit is very stylish!

    Blog: Witty Sweety
    Instagram: @witty_sweety

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts