1 September 2015

Morning Rituals

Hi, everyone I hope you all had a great weekend, mine was a little laid back as my brother wasn't keeping very well. So I could not do a new shoot, but I have something to share about which I have been asked many a times and that is my -- Morning skincare routine.
As you all know it is very crucial to take care of your skin throughout your life with right kind of products and in a proper manner. And you know from my instagram account I have been religiously using Clinique for last few months and loving their range and products totally. Hence, I decided to do this post for you all with pictures and little info about all of them.

Basic steps for skin care for me are :- 1. Cleanse 2. Tone 3. Moisturize
There are a few steps that I do before and after these 3 steps, which you will see in the pictures below.


Clinique 3-step skin care



Clinique sonic system purifying cleansing brush

These are all travel sized products(I travel alot) because I was on a holiday when I shot this, and I just love their packaging and cute designs, plus the Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush is a new addition and gift from my hubby. I will do a seperate review post for it soon, for now I will just brief you about my morning skincare routine, and for the products you can see here, I have done a review for some in my previous posts, and the rest will be covered soon too.


Rinse face with normal water


Dampen the brush head a little


Apply cleanser to the damp brush head


Massage it onto the face for 30seconds(gently)


Wet a cotton face wipe with toner


Sweep it on the skin slowly


Even better range facial essence lotion


Drop some on your palms


Pat it on the whole face softly


Even better dark spot corrector (serum)


Just a few drops on your palm(pat again)


All about eyes (eye cream)




Rub a little between your ring fingers


Pat gently all around the eye (both under eyes and on the lids)


Apply moisturizer according to your skin type


Apply lip balm for hydration (loving the chubby stick)


Tadddddaaaaaa........

So now you know my morning skincare routine, there are a few changes sometimes as I switch between the moisturizers depending on the weather and if I am going out or at home I choose the cream accordingly. After these steps, I apply my sunscreen and makeup, just to let you know I have a slightly different night routine and if you all want to know that as well, please let me know in the comments below.

I hope it is useful for you and I guess now you will not step out of your home without proper skin protection and care ever.

Love, Kanchan




20 comments:

  1. Such a nice morning routine!! Would love to read about your night routine too :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and at this time I would like to thank you for all your support!
    Hope you had an amazing weekend!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clinique looks great. But I have a friend who tried this brand & she was so disappointed b/c it gave her a lot of spots ! :/ I prefer to use natural products on my skin. It's cheaper & better for the skin. :)

    Follow me on GFC & I'll follow you back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's wierd, I have been using them for long time and love d results, each individual has a different choice, prouducts react differently on various skin types.
      Check out my new website - sapphireziva.com !!
      xo, kanchan

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks dear :)
      check out my new website - sapphireziva.com !!
      xo kanchan

      Delete
  5. So that is why you have such an amazing skin!!!!
    I love clinic too I use the all about eyes moisturizer.

    xoxo,

    Johanna.
    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post ! Thanks for following I follow you back on Google + :)
    my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look like a Clinique fan.. Your routine seems really fun hope I can follow it sometime. Also would love to read your review on the sonic cleansing brush soon :)

    Chic Peachy Pink / Twitter / Instagram / BlogLovin' / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rajshree, will be doing a review post on Clinique Sonic Brush soon !!
      I have moved my blog to - http://www.sapphireziva.com/ , for future you can contact me there.
      Love, kanchan

      Delete
    2. Thank you Rajshree, will be doing a review post on Clinique Sonic Brush soon !!
      I have moved my blog to - http://www.sapphireziva.com/ , for future you can contact me there.
      Love, kanchan

      Delete

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts