28 August 2015

Hues of Turquoise










Top : Bershka /  Shorts : H&M
Bag : Zara /  Sunnies : Charles & Keith
Ballerinas : Zara /  Bangles : Globus
Necklace : H&M /  Lipstick : Lorea'l


Hey guys, I am really excited about my website that is under construction and will be up soon, I have been busy with the designing team for last few days. It is very hard to explain everything on fone, but I am trying my best and the website people too, so that they deliver me the work I want. I knew I was going to be busy so I had done a few shoots in Phuket for this reason and also coz the resort was so beautiful, every place could be a shoot location, but I just managed a few due to the rains.
I bought this top from Bershka rcently mainly for it's color and design, it's a balloon kinda top and bonus is that it made me look taller and slimmer. Summers are perfect for rocking light, neutral or coral colors for they don't  absorb much heat and keep you cool.  Top and shorts are the best combo for travel or summers, I love being in them 24*7 and I never tire of buying more.

Btw I love this picture so much, so rarely he poses for a picture, and even more rare it comes out so good !!

All the above pictures are taken at various locations in Phuket, and hence you can see me with three different hairstyles - side braids/a ponytail and loose natural hair. I am loving the new haircolor so much, that I'm eagerly waiting to go for another highlight soon, not that my mom is in favour of it, but I will just have to try convincing here, coz she loves my hair more than I do and has always supported and tried that I keep them healthy and long. Two of the pictures were taken at patong beach, and due to hot weather and sun I could not walk without a hat, hence I bought it after a long selection process and gave myself a happy tourist satisfaction.

Missing my resort and the beach and still trying to come back to normal life.
Hopefully soon :)
Have a great weekend you all !!

xo, Kanchan

19 comments:

  1. Love the colors in your outfit!
    Looks like you had a great holiday!
    <3
    Shreya
    Bric-A-Brac.A fashion and lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics! :) I just followed you. If you like my blog could you follow back? :) xx

    Marianne // Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear :D

    Love your bag :D

    NEW PERSONAL POST | What’s in my Work Bag
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore these beautiful bright colours. I have a similar yellow bag which I recently bought and I love using it all the time right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit !

    Of course, we can follow each other on GFC, follow me now & I'll follow you back immediately.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. That yellow bag paired with the turquoise top is so cute, we just love a colorful outfit and you nailed it!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts