19 November 2020

How to style a Red saree !!

 


This festive season I decided to reuse my clothes from the collection i have over the years, and so this Saree is one of them. I bought it over 2 years ago for a few functions in my family. I never actually got a chance to take many photos in it since there was no time for that and we were busy throughout. So recently I took my collection of sarees out and decided to wear some of them during the festivities.

If you follow me on Instagram you must be well aware of the fact that I am posting a lot of photos/reels wearing sarees and suits and i am happy that I did that. I opted for a simple choker necklace, it's earrings and two studded bangles to make it look chic.
























Leave a comment and tell me how it looks and if you would like to see more of such looks.

Love,
Kancchan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts