21 October 2020

Bhopal - THE CITY OF LAKES !

 Yes, it is close to my heart because I was born in Bhopal and in the same hospital as my mother's and by the same doctor. That is actually cool, isn't it ??



I recently visited Bhopal(Madhya Pradesh) with Yogish & Nia with my Uncle(mama in hindi), and it was the longest road trip I ever went on. Yes, we drove from New Delhi to Bhopal and there is a whole Vlog on it click here -  WATCH !!

We started at 6am and made it to Bhopal around 6:30pm or so, exact 12 hours considering we stopped at a few places for tea/lunch/washroom. It was a little tiring but Nia thankfully didn't trouble us at all. 

My stay in Bhopal was short but sweet, I had made a list of all the places I wanted to take Nia to and the schedule got a little busy because of iI ha t. But thanks to my cousin Satyam who took his time out and took Me & Nia on scooter ride as the places were not very far from their house. Apparently Nia wanted the scooty ride everyday after the first one.

We had tons of fun, ate a lot of good food and took tons of pictures, and so this post is quite important for me to share. 

The city has a beautiful climate, big lakes and is situated on hills that makes every place more scenic and calm. Due to corona I was able to find lots of quiet spots and we were able to remove masks in empty places easily.


Places we visited :- 1. Van Vihar National Park 2. The Boat Club 3. The Tribal Museum 4. Sair Sapata 5. New Market  along with two cafe's. Find it in my Vlog on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

I am back in Delhi and looking at the pictures brings back all the fun memories we created. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did clicking them.

































2 comments:

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts