13 March 2018

Denim on Denim - part 2









DENIM jacket is a huge trend an it is here to stay like forever, I love how it goes with anything from a dress, to a tee shirt or on denims. I think that is one closet must have - you do not wanna miss out on having.
I have paired it with a white sweater and a pair of bright blue denims from Zara. I love to keep my hair open most of the time and it just went perfect with the outfit here. All you need is a bright red lipstick to oomph up the style.

Style a denim jacket and tag me on Instagram with #kancchanstyles and I might just repost it on my story.

Have a wonderful day.
love
Kancchan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts