10 March 2018

Black is my color......

Happy friday guys, I have been so occupied with a lot of things lately and not so regular with my blog posts. So I have decided to not do that anymore and make it a point to at least write an article every three days and share my looks, beauty finds and health tips.

For those of you who follow me on Instagram might already know I love to cook and I share recipes on my stories every time I cook something special or on weekends. Today's post is about a shoot I did last year and recently discovered the photos in the hard disk while I was looking for something else and thought why not share this first.

















Sometimes it's better to just smile away and focus on all the good things in life and forget about the things that make you sad.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

xo, Kanchan

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit for this nice weather we have.
    Have a lovely weekend! :)

    Kathy's delight

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts