15 January 2018

Face first with The Face Inc.....


Tuesday reminder to all those of you who do not take care of their skin or forget it while on travel. We never miss out on makeup, then why should our skin be the one to compensate? Well, I am here talking about a little ritual to lock all that hydration of your face, that usually gets lost to sun or the office you spend most of the hours being in.

I was introduced to this amazing product by FACE INC. - Primer Mist (limited edition) Gold
few months ago. And since then, there has not been a day I have not used it every time I stepped out of the house. It is a facial mist with botanical extracts and a weightless blend of natural moisture preserving ingredients.

It's something every woman must carry in her purse and spritz all over the face and neck for that instant hydration booth. And you probably don't know it also smoothens and tightens skin in just 15 seconds giving you a plumped experience.

What more would you want?? I make sure I spray it on my face before leaving home and then every 2 hours depending on the amount of sun exposure. It not only acts as a primer before the makeup but also have SPF properties. Wonderful, right ??

The Face Inc Primer Mist retails for RM178.  Available at selected SASA stores in Malaysia.






One of the most important product in my current skincare routine, plus I love the limited edition Gold packaging :)
Have you ever used a facial mist you fell in love with ?? Do let me know....

love,
Kanchan

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a great product, I also like the packaging!

    My Tester Mania

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts