27 April 2015

MAC HAUL :)

Hi girls this sunday is really hot and boring to be out until evening so I decided to share few of my favorites that I bought last month from Mac. I have always heard so many good things about Mac products and so I was curious to try them out for myself. There is a mall called Midvalley megamall about 10min drive from my place, which is also my best hangout place when my hubby is not in town. What I love about this mall is that it has all the famous and luxury brands in it and a hell lota options for shopping clothes,footwear,accessories, homeware or grocery that you will find it hard to choose the store you want to shop in.
Last month I ran out of my compact and my face cream, I chose Mac to be the provider for all my make up needs. It was on a weekday as thats when I am free and have nothing to do as such, I went to this Mac store and after some 15-20m of my conversation with the makeup experts I found out perfect shade for my skin and a few more things.
Today I will share all of the products I am using presently from Mac and will also tell you how I feel about them till now.


                                                                         MY MAC

                                                          LIPSTICKS



                                                 PREP+PRIME LIP


              STUDIO PERFECT SPF 15 FOUNDATION WITH MOISTURE FUSION COMPLEX


PREP+PRIME FACE PROTECT LOTION SPF 50

LIGHTFUL C MARINE - BRIGHT FORMULA MOISTURE CREAM


First from my Mac Haul is my two present favorite lip colors -  Ravishing and Lady danger which I chose online and then my sister in-law sent them as a gift to me all the way from US. I love the nude shade for its perfect for a normal nude makeup day look and its always in my bag. I love the Lady danger coz its a magical combination of red and orange that you wont find in any other brand. I love it so much that its gonna be getting finished soon thought its hardly 5 months since I have been using it, being the kind of girl who never used to wear too much lipstick previously but now I'm all Mac.

Second is PREP+PRIME LIP from Mac and trust me its anither wonder creation by Mac for it is a must layer before your lipstick, it moisturises your lips, keeping them soft and satiny and gives your lipstcik a perfect finish so your face looks pretty with or without any makeup. I would recommend this to all the girls who wear lipsticks everyday, and you can thank me later on. :)

Third product is PREP+PRIME FACE PROTECT LOTION SPF 50 is a lovely makeup base and prevents my face from harsh sun rays, UV light and dirt. It keeps the makeup stay long and a smoother finish to your whole face. Must have for summers and forever.

Fourth is my Compact which is infused with mositure and foundation, and has SPF 15 too is totally loved by me presently. Gives a really neat and smooth finish to my face even when I dont want too much makeup. Its been 2 months since I have been using this product so it will be too early to comment more now, I'll take some more time of this product and share my review with you all soon.

Last but not the least is my LIGHTFUL C MARINE - BRIGHT FORMULA MOISTURE CREAM which I use in day time only. It seeps nicely into the skin and gives a nice base for makeup, so I wouls suggest all with dry skin to definitely go and buy it for it will keep your face moisturised for hours. I would share its true review after few months when I am sure to buy it again and advise you to buy it too.

Till then keep reading my blogs and let me know your reviews/comments and what more you want me to write for you all. N though I started this post on sunday but got caught up in somehting really urgent so now its here finally.

Chao !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Pamper yourself at home with VLCC!

  Taking care of yourself is as important as taking care of your family. And that doesn’t just include eating healthy, sleeping on time or s...

Popular Posts